- 12 lasagna noodles
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 1⁄2 cups ricotta cheese or 2 1⁄2 cups cottage cheese
- 2 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (26 ounce) jar meatless spaghetti sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions; drain.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, cheeses, spinach, salt and pepper.
- Spread 1/3 c cheese mixture over each noodle and carefully roll up.
- Pour 1 cup spaghetti sauce into an ungreased 9 x 13 dish.
- Place rolls, seam side down, over sauce.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375 for 20-25 minutes or until heated through.