Recipe by Jamia Motsinger
This is really good. I found this one on the Back of the Box recipe website, I believe. I figured the points out to be 7 per serving. It's really easy to do, but is time consuming. I guess all lasagna is. It's well worth it though. I added more cheese on the top than it called for. I mixed mozzarella and parmesan for the top.
- 9 lasagna noodles
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 (9 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and dried
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook lasagna, drain and rinse with hot water.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350.
- In medium saucepan, over medium heat, combine milk.
- flour and garlic salt, blend well.
- Stir constantly, until boiling and sauce thickens.
- Reserve 1/2c white sauce for top.
- Stir spinach into remaining sauce.
- In bowl, mix cottage cheese and mozzarella.
- Spread 1/2c spinach sauce in bottom of 13x9 dish.
- Top with 3 noodles, half of cheese mix and half of remaining spinach sauce.
- Repeat layers.
- Top with last 3 noodles and reserved white sauce.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Let stand 5-10 minutes before serving.