Recipe by oharaj5
Tastes great served with fresh bread dipped in olive. Great way to disguise spinach for kids
- 12 ounces frozen spinach
- no-boil lasagna noodles (1 box)
- 12 ounces cottage cheese
- 16 ounces tomato sauce
- 16 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 1 slice American cheese (1 pack)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine tomato sauce, cottage cheese and spinach in large bowl.
- In 9 x 13 baking dish start by layering noodles, sauce mixture, American and mozzarella cheese in this order.
- Continue layering until dish is full (about 3 inches deep).
- Sprinkle additional cheese and oregano on top and bake at 350°F for 1 hour.