Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Dr. Koop.
Make and share this Spinach Kugel recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat over to 200°C.
- Drain and squeeze excess water out of spinach.
- combine spinach, nutmeg, and sugar.
- Place white cheese, flour, parmesan cheese, egg yolk, black pepper and cayenne pepper into a blender and mix for 30 seconds or until well-blended.
- Add to spinach mixture and mix well.
- Whip egg whites until they form stiff peaks. Gently fold in the spinach mixture.
- Pour into a baking pan. Bake uncovered for 20 minutes.