Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
A delicious side dish. Can be made ahead and reheated. Great to take to holiday dinners, barbecues, etc. Everyone loves this dish. My aunt, Sylvia, who was the best cook in the world gave me this recipe and I have since given this recipe to others who also love it. Try it, you won't be disappointed. I have also made this with frozen broccoli. It's just as good.
- 8 ounces fine noodles, cooked and drained
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, cooked and drained
- 1⁄2 pint non-dairy coffee creamer, coffee rich brand
- 1⁄2 cup melted margarine
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package onion soup mix
- Mix noodles and rest of ingredients.
- Put in greased 2 quart dish.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour.
i lost this recipe in the move to FL and I am so glad that your Aunt Syvia gave it to you!!! We love this ! It is easy to make and using non-dairy creamer makes it parve and able to eat with dairy or meat, important when my mother visits.!