Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy and delicious! Great make ahead for pot luck or party!
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen spinach
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 jalapeno chiles, minced*
- 4 flour tortillas, 8 inch
- 1 (6 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, cut into strips
- Thaw spinach thoroughly. Squeeze spinach to remove as much moisture as possible.
- In a food processor, combine cream cheese and chiles and process until smooth. *If you don't want too much heat, deseed jalapenos before mincing.
- Add spinach and process until just blended.
- Place 1 tortilla on work surface and spread with 1/4 of spinach cheese mixture, leaving a 1/2 border on one side.
- Place strips of red bell pepper, piecing them together if necessary down the middle of the tortilla.
- Roll tortilla toward the border, making sure it is tightly rolled but use light pressure to avoid forcing out the filling.
- Wrap tortilla in plastic wrap and repeat with remaining tortillas, spinach mixture and peppers.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or up to 2 days before serving. To serve, cut each roll diagonally into 8 slices. Makes 32 pieces.