Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
An extraordinary healthy asian dish that best suits your health, taste and satisfaction.
- 500 g spinach
- 2 teaspoons black bean garlic sauce
- 1 teaspoon stir-fry sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper, sliced
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 3 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 100 g oyster mushrooms, cut into pieces
- 150 g firm tofu, cubed
- In a cup, combine the Black Bean Garlic Sauce, Sugar, Flour and Water
- In a wok, fry the ginger and the mushrooms.
- Add the spinach then the mixture and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the black pepper
- Add the tofu and simmer for 1 minute.