Recipe by Irish Chef 54
This is sooooooooooooooooo good....even non spinach eaters like it!
Top Review by KrazyKaren
This is a great recipie... the error is in the amount of Knorr soup mix... rather than 1 cup ... it should read 1 envelope. This is a recipie that I have made for years. Forget the little knife to spread the dip onto the breadcubes... once you start, your guests will be looking for a shovel! YES it's THAT GOOD!
- 2 loaves round crusty bread (I recommend King's Hawaiian)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Knorr vegetable soup mix
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced onions
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (5 ounce) can water chestnuts (I don't add these because I hate water chestnuts..it is fine with or without these)