Recipe by *Parsley*
Great with pita chips and veggies. So easy to make!
Top Review by topazspaz
This was really good (and cheap!). I used an old tip to blend the tahini with the lemon juice first to make a cream sauce, then add the other ingredients, than the spinach. I also used homemade tahini. Love it!
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chickpeas, drained
- 2⁄3 cup tahini
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 6 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- salt, to taste