Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Very Easy and Very Delicious and Fragrant Patty served over flat pita bread or flour tortilla.
- 1 bunch chopped fresh spinach
- 1 bunch chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄3 bunch chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄3 bunch chopped fresh basil
- 2 bunches chopped fresh green onions
- some fresh dill (optional)
- 3 whole eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 2 shredded boiled potatoes
- 1 vegetable bouillon cube
- olive oil, for coating
- Mix all the ingriedients above with the exception of the oil.
- Preheat a pancake size pan greased with the olive oil on medium heat. Spoon enough mixture to cover bottom of the pan in a somewhat thick layer, like a pancake. When you see bottom strat to brown flip it over.
- Serve over flat pita bread with sliced tomatoes and avocado if desired.