Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is an easy, flavorful way to prepare burgers--and sneak in a little spinach. You can also prepare these as meatballs!
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- In skillet, combine spinach and soup mix. Cook until onions are tender, then drain.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients. (It's easiest to use your hands.)
- Form four to eight patties, and cook 5 minutes on each side.