Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
I begged for this recipe because I had tried these at a local tea house. "Its All Good" came to my rescue and posted this. He said the recipe comes from the Sunrise Inn of Missouri. Wherever it comes from, it's too good not to share.
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups cornbread stuffing mix, prepared
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen spinach, thawed and chopped
- 24 slices thin deli ham
- 2 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 4 cups milk
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- Cook spinach according to package directions, drain.
- Combine sour cream, stuffing and spinach; mix well. Spread a heaping tablespoon of spinach mixture on each ham slice.
- Roll the ham slice and place seam side down in large casserole dish, leaving a little space between every two rolls.
- Prepare cheese sauce. Cheese Sauce:
- Melt butter in saucepan. Add flour; blend well until smooth. Add milk 2 cups at a time and stir until thick. Add cheese and immediately remove from heat. Stir Until well blended and smooth.
- Cover the ham rolls with cheese sauce, being sure to cover all exposed ham to avoid crisping the ham during baking.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and paprika. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes covered, then an additional 10 minutes uncovered.