1/1 Photo of Spinach Ham Quiche
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 10 mins
I found this recipe in Woman's Day like 10 years ago. This is a great way to get spinach into your diet without the taste. My family hates spinach and you can't even taste it in this great recipe! Plus it is a great way to use your leftover ham from holiday parties!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Place crust in pie dish. Pierce with crust with fork to prevent bubbles. PLace dish on cookie sheet.
- 3Bake 10 minutes or until crust is dry.
- 4Let cool.
- 5Whish together eggs and milk. Add the remaining ingredients.
- 6Pour into crust. **.
- 7Sprinkle top with shredded cheese and top with tomatoes.
- 8Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes then reduce heat to 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- 9Note : You may use 1 cup chives, chopped.
- 10**Extra egg mixture can be poured into ramekins and baked on cookie sheet with pie.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Ham Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 547.3
- Calories from Fat 296
- Total Fat 32.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 265.4 mg
- Sodium 1390.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 30.5 g