Cook1 hr 10 mins
I found this recipe in Woman's Day like 10 years ago. This is a great way to get spinach into your diet without the taste. My family hates spinach and you can't even taste it in this great recipe! Plus it is a great way to use your leftover ham from holiday parties!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place crust in pie dish. Pierce with crust with fork to prevent bubbles. PLace dish on cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes or until crust is dry.
- Let cool.
- Whish together eggs and milk. Add the remaining ingredients.
- Pour into crust. **.
- Sprinkle top with shredded cheese and top with tomatoes.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes then reduce heat to 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Note : You may use 1 cup chives, chopped.
- **Extra egg mixture can be poured into ramekins and baked on cookie sheet with pie.