I have not tried this. It came from a family friend and sounds quite good. If you make, please let me know servings, and prep time so I can fill those amounts in.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain spinach well - press between paper towels.
- 2Melt 2 TB butter in skillet. Add mushrooms and cook for 5 minute
- 3Stir together spinach, mushrooms and cheese. Set aside.
- 4Roll 1 pastry sheet into a 13 X 11 rectangle. Melt other 2 TB butter. Brush 1/2 melted butter over pastry. Spread 1/2 spinach mixture over butter. Roll up jelly-roll fashion, starting with long side.
- 5Repeat procedure with remaining pastry sheet, butter and spinach mixture.
- 6Wrap rolls in plastic and refrigerate up to 2 days. Cut rolls into 1/4'' thick slices.
- 7Place on lightly greased baking sheet. Bake 15-20 minutes at 350 F or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Gruyere Puff Pastry
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 330.6
- Calories from Fat 214
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 24.6 mg
- Sodium 331.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 7.5 g