Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is very simple and simply delicious. My kids kill this, so we never have leftovers.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 lb ground meat
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 10 manicotti, cooked and drained
- 1 (25 ounce) jaremeril's kicked up pasta sauce (you can use any brand of sauce)
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Brown ground meat in skillet and drain.
- Combine spinach, ground meat, ricotta cheese, egg, parmesan cheese and garlic powder.
- Spoon this mixture into manicotti shells and place in 13 x 9 inch dish (sprayed with Pam).
- Pour Emeril's sauce over the stuffed manicotti shells and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake uncovered in preheated 350 oven for 30 minute or until heated through.
Great recipe. Thanks for sharing. YUM, YUM, YUM !!!!
This was great! Followed the recipe exact. My husband loved this so much he had it for breakfast and lunch the next day!!
Made for Fall 2007 PAC. This was absolutely spectacular. Because of a wheat allergy I couldn't make it with manicotti because I couldn't find them. I did, however, make it with 10 oz of penne and mixed the spagetti sauce in with all the other ingredients, spread it in a pan and topped it with mozzarella cheese. This will definitely be on my list of items to make often. I like the fact that there is spinach in it - all it needs is a side salad and you've got a really filling meal. Thanks Sunshine!