- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 lb ground meat
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 10 manicotti, cooked and drained
- 1 (25 ounce) jaremeril's kicked up pasta sauce (you can use any brand of sauce)
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground meat in skillet and drain.
- Combine spinach, ground meat, ricotta cheese, egg, parmesan cheese and garlic powder.
- Spoon this mixture into manicotti shells and place in 13 x 9 inch dish (sprayed with Pam).
- Pour Emeril's sauce over the stuffed manicotti shells and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake uncovered in preheated 350 oven for 30 minute or until heated through.