1 hr 20 mins
Simple recipe I created based on inspiration from other pasta recipes I've tried. It's a huge hit with my family and even with kids!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground beef in pan over medium-high heat. Add tomato sauce (reserving a tablespoon) and oregano. Simmer until heated through. Remove from heat.
- 2In a bowl, mix spinach, ricotta cheese and 1/8 cup Parmesan cheese together. Set aside.
- 3Fresh lasagna noodles are preferred, but you can use oven-ready noodles too. In a 9x13 pan, spray lightly with vegetable oil. Add the remaining tomato sauce (mixed with a little water) to the 9x13 pan.
- 4Start the first layer of lasagna noodles, topped by a sprinkling of mozzarella cheese. Follow with the meat mixture, then lasagna noodles. Another sprinkling of mozzarella cheese, topped by the spinach mixture and lasagna noodles. Finish the top layer with the remaining cheeses.
- 5Bake covered at 375 F for 45 minutes, then uncover and broil until golden on top (about 10 to 15 minutes).
- 6Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting and serving. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach & Ground Beef Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (402 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 642.0
- Calories from Fat 300
- Total Fat 33.3 g
- Saturated Fat 17.0 g
- Cholesterol 126.7 mg
- Sodium 1143.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 49.1 g