Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
You will need two 10 ounce packages of fresh spinach to serve 4 persons (do not use frozen spinach).
- First remove the stems of the spinach; rinse in cold water and dry off excess water.
- In a pot over med heat, put 1 or 2 tablespoon of butter a pinch of nutmeg salt and pepper.
- As soon as the butter stars bubbling, add you spinach. With a wooden spoon, keep turning the spinach until the leaves soften--but no more.
- Put some spinach on bottom of each plate and your fish on top.
- To add colour, you can insert a few mini tomatoes around.
What a nice vegetable with this receipt!
this is like the one ive tasted in a local Zurich supermarket restaurant diner. real good side dish