You will need two 10 ounce packages of fresh spinach to serve 4 persons (do not use frozen spinach).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1First remove the stems of the spinach; rinse in cold water and dry off excess water.
- 2In a pot over med heat, put 1 or 2 tablespoon of butter a pinch of nutmeg salt and pepper.
- 3As soon as the butter stars bubbling, add you spinach. With a wooden spoon, keep turning the spinach until the leaves soften--but no more.
- 4Put some spinach on bottom of each plate and your fish on top.
- 5To add colour, you can insert a few mini tomatoes around.
Browse Our Top Garnishes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Garnish
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 61.5
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 143.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 4.5 g