Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Light and tangy accompaniment to any dish.
Make and share this Spinach Garlic Yogurt recipe from Food.com.
- Using 2/3 of the olive oil, cook, just until wilted, the spinach, tossing often. If your skillet is small, do it in batches.
- Transfer to a colander and let it cool. Squeeze out excess water and coarsely chop.
- Mix spinach, farlic, yogurt, cilantro and remaining 1/3 of the olive oil in a bowl. Season with salt.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. If made 1 day ahead, the flavors will intensify nicely.
- Time does not include cooling.