Light and tangy accompaniment to any dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using 2/3 of the olive oil, cook, just until wilted, the spinach, tossing often. If your skillet is small, do it in batches.
- 2Transfer to a colander and let it cool. Squeeze out excess water and coarsely chop.
- 3Mix spinach, farlic, yogurt, cilantro and remaining 1/3 of the olive oil in a bowl. Season with salt.
- 4Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. If made 1 day ahead, the flavors will intensify nicely.
- 5Time does not include cooling.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Garlic Yogurt
Serving Size: 1 (1044 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 731.9
- Calories from Fat 494
- Total Fat 54.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 47.7 mg
- Sodium 667.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.0 g
- Sugars 19.8 g
- Protein 30.9 g