Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
I love pizza without tomato sauce or what is called White pizza. We love this! It is so good and easy!
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 prepared pizza crust (12 inch I use Boboli.)
- 283.49 g package frozen chopped spinach, thawed,very well drained
- 236.59 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 113.39 g packagecrumbled feta cheese, with garlic & herb
- 4.92 ml chopped fresh rosemary
- grated parmesan cheese
- Mix olive oil and garlic in small microwavable bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds.
- Place pizza crust on cookie sheet; brush entire surface with oil mixture.
- Top with spinach, mozzarella cheese, tomato slices and feta cheese.
- Sprinkle pizza with rosemary and parmesan Bake at 450' F for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
YUM!!! - sums it all up. Thanks for sharing.
This pizza was very good. Nice combination of flavors with the spinach, feta and mozzarella.
This is such a great recipe. I also enjoy non-tomato sauce recipes! My "crust" was a piece of whole wheat organic bread so I improvised w/ the ingredients--as usual! I had no tomato, flavored feta or rosemary so I used Italian Parmesan Herb Mix Parmesan Herb Mix to get that wonderful "herb" flavor! I also used fresh spinach & added vegetarian pepperoni for a nice spicy kick. I used butter spray on the bread instead of olive oil & baked it in my toaster oven for 10 min. It was so great; esp the herb & cheese flavors. I am the "lone" vegetarian in the family so meals like this are just great for me to enjoy :-). Thanks so much for sharing!!