- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 prepared pizza crust (12 inch I use Boboli.)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed,very well drained
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 (4 ounce) packagecrumbled feta cheese, with garlic & herb
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix olive oil and garlic in small microwavable bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds.
- Place pizza crust on cookie sheet; brush entire surface with oil mixture.
- Top with spinach, mozzarella cheese, tomato slices and feta cheese.
- Sprinkle pizza with rosemary and parmesan Bake at 450' F for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden.
- Let stand 5 minutes.