1/17 Photos of Spinach Garlic Pizza
Little Bee's Note:
I love pizza without tomato sauce or what is called White pizza. We love this! It is so good and easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 prepared pizza crust (12 inch I use Boboli.)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed,very well drained
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 (4 ounce) package crumbled feta cheese, with garlic & herb
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1Mix olive oil and garlic in small microwavable bowl.
- 2Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds.
- 3Place pizza crust on cookie sheet; brush entire surface with oil mixture.
- 4Top with spinach, mozzarella cheese, tomato slices and feta cheese.
- 5Sprinkle pizza with rosemary and parmesan Bake at 450' F for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden.
- 6Let stand 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Garlic Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (331 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 441.6
- Calories from Fat 297
- Total Fat 33.0 g
- Saturated Fat 17.3 g
- Cholesterol 97.8 mg
- Sodium 1131.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 26.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust