Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
I love pizza without tomato sauce or what is called White pizza. We love this! It is so good and easy!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 prepared pizza crust (12 inch I use Boboli.)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed,very well drained
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 (4 ounce) packagecrumbled feta cheese, with garlic & herb
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- grated parmesan cheese
- Mix olive oil and garlic in small microwavable bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds.
- Place pizza crust on cookie sheet; brush entire surface with oil mixture.
- Top with spinach, mozzarella cheese, tomato slices and feta cheese.
- Sprinkle pizza with rosemary and parmesan Bake at 450' F for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
YUM!!! - sums it all up. Thanks for sharing.
OMG! My meat-lover husband made a pepperoni pizza and I made this one last night. He said he liked this pizza better than his! I am shocked. We are making again for a couple that also likes meat on their pizza so that will be the true test. But this is by far my favorite pizza, the flavors are amazing. I'm not the biggest fan of rosemary so I used some dried and a very small amount.
This really is a great pizza! My family gobbles this up. It's one of my favorites. The only change I make is that I add 1T of butter to the olive oil-garlic blend and microwave it all together. Thanks for posting this great recipe.