Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. If you are tired of omelettes and scrambled eggs, try this delicious frittata. This is a great recipe that you can add tomatoes, green peppers, etc. Whatever you desire! Bon appetit!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1 (10 ounce) bag frozen spinach, thawed
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- salt (optional)
- pepper (optional)
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add potatoes, salt, and pepper. Cook and stir 2 minutes. Reduce heat to LOW, cover, and cook 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender.
- In medium bowl, lightly beat eggs with milk and and salt. Add spinach and 3/4 cup of cheese. Pour over potaotes. Cook over low heat, covered, 10 minutes, or until eggs are nearly set.
- Heat broiler. Broil frittata 2 minutes or until top is set and browned. Sprinkle with the rest of the cheese; broil 1 minute longer until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges to serve.