Recipe by Witch Doctor
Try this delicious, nutricious frittata for breakfast or have it for a brunch. It is quick and easy and good for you.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 1⁄2 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 8 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- fresh parsley sprig
- sweet red pepper ring
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook spinach according to package directions. Drain well, pressing out excess liquid.
- Saute mushrooms and onion in butter in a large skillet until tender.
- Beat eggs in a medium mixing bowl. Add salt, pepper, and spinach, stirring well. Pour over mushroom mixture. Cook over low to medium heat 7 minutes or until eggs are almost set.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Broil 5 to 6 inches from heating element 3 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cut into wedges. garnish with parsley and pepper rings.