Recipe by Tish
This is an easy to throw together not so "fat" fried rice that give you a way to satisy the craving for "fried"
Top Review by Leslie in Texas
I made this and followed the recipe, using bok choy and white rice ( DH doesn't care for brown!). My son was over for dinner and we all thought this was very good.Next time,I will try with celery and use chicken broth instead of the white wine, and maybe throw in a few bean sprouts or chopped water chestnuts for some added "crunch"! Thanks, Tish, for posting this "healthy" version!
- 354.88 ml spinach, chopped
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 4.92 ml dark sesame oil
- 78.07 ml white wine
- 236.59 ml diagonally sliced celery or 236.59 ml bok choy
- 236.59 ml mushroom, thinly sliced
- 709.77 ml cooked long grain brown rice
- 59.14 ml scallion, sliced
- 29.58 ml low sodium soy sauce or 29.58 ml tamari
Directions See How It's Made
- In a wok or large frying pan over medium high heat, saute the spinach and garlic in the oil for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Transfer to a platter In the same pan, heat the wine and saute the celery or bok choy and mushrooms, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes.
- Add the rice, scallions and spinach.
- Heat through.
- Season with soy sauce or tamari.