Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is taken from "The Great American Favorite Brand Name Cookbook: Collectors Edition." I haven't tried any of these recipes, but I'm borrowing the book and trying to get as many posted for my personal use as possible. Hope you all enjoy!
- 1 (8 ounce) packagephiladelphia brand lowfat neufchatel cheese
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed, well-drained, chopped
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Combine Neufchatel cheese, yogurt and milk, mixing until well blended.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Serve with veggie dippers.