Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Super fast, easy & healthy.......adapted from Quick & Simple magazine.
- 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, thawed & squeezed dry
- 24 ounces fish fillets (any white fish such as halibut, tilapia, flounder, etc..)
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix margarine & breadcrumbs together & set aside.
- Spread spinach on the bottom of a shallow glass baking dish.
- Arrange fish fillets over spinach, season with salt & pepper and sprinkle with breadcrumb mixture.
- Bake until fish is opaque throughout-approx. 8-10 minutes.
- Serve as is, or on top of a bed of mashed potatoes!