Spinach-Filled Fish Rolls
- Preheat oven to 400°F Coat 8x8x2inch baking dish with cooking spray. If fish fillets are large, cut into 4 serving pieces.
- Place spinach evenly on each fish fillet, sprinkle with garlic salt and black pepper. Roll up each fillet, beggining at narrow end.
- Place rolls, with points underneath, in baking dish.
- Mix mayonnaise and mustard, spoon onto each roll. Sprinkle with crushed croutons.
- Bake uncovered 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Serve with lemon wedges.