- In an extra large skillet, place the oil and heat it on medium until it is hot.
- Add the mushrooms, shallots, garlic and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Saute the ingredients for 2 to 3 minutes or until the mushrooms are slightly cooked.
- Add the wine and stir it.
- Cook the ingredients for 1 minute.
- Add the basil and stir.
- Add the pasta, salt and pepper.
- Mix the ingredients together thoroughly so that the pasta is well coated.
- Add more oil if the pasta seems dry.
- Place the pasta on a serving plate.
- Sprinkle the goat cheese on top.
Very easy to do and very good! My boys opted to put parmesan cheese on their pasta but I do love goat cheese. Mine was rolled in black pepper and I think it added a lot of taste to this pasta. Thanks for a great recipe.