1/1 Photo of Spinach Fettuccine With Sun-Dried Tomatoes & Goat Cheese
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In an extra large skillet, place the oil and heat it on medium until it is hot.
- 2Add the mushrooms, shallots, garlic and sun-dried tomatoes.
- 3Saute the ingredients for 2 to 3 minutes or until the mushrooms are slightly cooked.
- 4Add the wine and stir it.
- 5Cook the ingredients for 1 minute.
- 6Add the basil and stir.
- 7Add the pasta, salt and pepper.
- 8Mix the ingredients together thoroughly so that the pasta is well coated.
- 9Add more oil if the pasta seems dry.
- 10Place the pasta on a serving plate.
- 11Sprinkle the goat cheese on top.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Fettuccine With Sun-Dried Tomatoes & Goat Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 470.1
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 82.8 mg
- Sodium 102.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 13.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: