Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A real comfort food during the cold winter months. Such a quick an easy recipe with elegant results. This recipe came from a piece of paper I found in a cookbook while rummaging around in our local used book store.
- 6 scallions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄3 lb smoked salmon, cubed into 1/2-inch, pieces
- 1 cup light cream
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1⁄2 lb cooked fettuccine
- Saute scallions in the butter for 3 minutes over medium heat.
- Lower heat and add smoked salmon and cream.
- Stir and heat slowly for 5 minutes.
- Add dill.
- Serve over hot pasta.