Recipe by DinnerDiva in OK
This is one of my favorite summer time pasta dishes. It's light and healthy and has all of my favorite veggies. It is also very adaptable to your personal favorites, or what you have on hand. Can be served as a side dish or add sliced grilled chicken breast to make more of a meal ( would probably serve 4 that way). Roasted red peppers and sun-dried tomatoes are a nice alternate veggies to add.
Top Review by NorthwestGal
This sounded so scrumptious, I had to give it a try. And I was NOT disappointed. I didn't have any spinach fettuccine, so I used regular fettuccine, and I think it turned out fantastic. The roasted vegetables really blend well together in this dish. I did need lots of salt and pepper, but that is such an easy fix. But this dish is so simple to prepare, tasty, and something I will make again. Thanks DinnerDiva in OK.
- 340.19 g spinach fettuccine
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 118.29 ml sliced red onion
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 473.18 ml asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 carrot, sliced thinly
- 236.59 ml sliced mushrooms
- 396.89 g canquartered artichoke hearts
- 28.34 g diced tomato
- 236.59 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper, top taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta and drain. Be sure to use a good quality pasta, preferable some thing freshly made. I like a brand called "al dente".
- Heat oil, add onion and garlic, sauté for minute or two.
- Add asparagus, carrot, mushrooms, artichoke hearts, cook together until veggies are tender, about 5 minutes. Add tomatoes and simmer. Add fettuccine and bring up to heat.
- Top with mozzarella and serve.