Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe came from "Garlic lovers cookbook". Its a good meatless pasta dish that you can whip up in no time during the week.
- 2 (6 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained, reserve marinade
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 3⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- 4 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1 (10 ounce) package spinach fettuccine
- Coarsely chop artichoke hearts.
- Melt butter with reserve marinade in a skillet.
- Saute artichokes, mushrooms, walnuts, garlic, and basil just until tender.
- In a blender, puree cheeses and cream.
- Mix well with artichoke mixture.
- Cook fettucine to al dente.
- Pour sauce over noodles and toss to mix well.
- Serve at once.