Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is sooo delicious! And very easy. My kinda meal!
- 1⁄2 lb fresh spinach
- 1 garlic clove, mashed
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 8 ounces fettuccine pasta
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Tear or coarsely chop spinach.
- In pan, cook garlic and onion in 1/2 of butter until golden.
- Add spinach, cover and cook until wilted.
- Meanwhile, cook fettucine.
- Drain and mix with remaining butter.
- Toss with cream, cheese and spinach.
- Season with lots of pepper and some salt.
wonderful meatless meal with the garlic onion and spinach whats not to love cakepops on parade italian quest
I was looking for a fast, meatless recipe and this really fit the bill! Used half and half instead of full-fat cream, and also added a little of the starchy water the pasta cooked in to keep things 'saucy'. Added more spinach, too. Excellent!
Nearly an instant meal. Easy & delicious! Made for Culinary Quest 2014/CCQ.