Recipe by jaynine
This was a result of craving pizza but not having the 'traditional' ingredients on hand. I'd like to think this is a bit healthier than most pizzas. I listed the avocado as optional because some people can't imagine that on pizza, but it's really good.
Top Review by Britt W
So yummy! Went light on the sauce so I didn't have the problem with toppings sliding off but could still taste the alfredo perfectly. Didn't use avocado. Also put the veggies on under the mozzarella cheese. Looks a little neater, but that's just aesthetics.
- 1 12-inch pizza crust (or 9 x 13 pan size)
- 1⁄2-1 cup classico roasted garlic alfredo sauce (or your favorite alfredo sauce)
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh garlic or 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and cooked (zap in microwave)
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 -2 roma tomato, sliced thin
- 1 avocado, ripe, peeled and sliced lengthwise (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- On top of pizza crust, spread the alfredo sauce evenly.
- Sprinkle the Italian seasoning and garlic on top of the sauce.
- Add feta, parmesan, mozzarella cheeses.
- Spread the spinach across the pizza.
- Top with thin tomato slices, and finally, the avocado slices.
- Bake at 425 for about 20 minutes, depending on the type of crust you're using.