1/17 Photos of Spinach & Feta Stuffed Chicken Breast (Quick & Easy)
Sarah in New York's Note:
This is the best chicken I have EVER had! It's so fast and easy and it tastes like something you would get at a fancy dinner somewhere nice! My husband raved about it and my friends love it too! It's a keeper!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Prepare chicken for stuffing.(You can either, slice 2 thick chicken breasts in half and make 4, or beat 4 chicken breast until thin and wide.).
- 3Cook spinach in garlic and oil on top of stove until done.
- 4Add in feta cheese and mix well. (You can add as much as you like. I LOVE feta cheese!).
- 5Distribute spinach mixture onto each chicken breast. (You may have some leftover).
- 6Wrap chicken around mixture (kinda like a taco) and secure with a toothpick.
- 7Roll each breast in bread crumbs until well coated.
- 8Place in glass baking dish and pour butter over them.
- 9Cook for 30 minutes and serve.
- 11I usually have spinach mixture left over and just serve it as a side dish. It's so good that people always want more!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach & Feta Stuffed Chicken Breast (Quick & Easy)
Serving Size: 1 (393 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 870.5
- Calories from Fat 494
- Total Fat 54.9 g
- Saturated Fat 25.8 g
- Cholesterol 187.7 mg
- Sodium 1858.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 47.6 g