Recipe by Sarah in New York
This is the best chicken I have EVER had! It's so fast and easy and it tastes like something you would get at a fancy dinner somewhere nice! My husband raved about it and my friends love it too! It's a keeper!
Top Review by manrat
I will definitely make this again. The breading came out crunchy and the chicken was moist. I used basil & tomato flavored feta which worked perfectly. Baked it on parchment paper which saved me the clean-up.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon instant minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (16 ounce) bag spinach (frozen works great)
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 2 cups seasoned bread crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter (melted)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Prepare chicken for stuffing.(You can either, slice 2 thick chicken breasts in half and make 4, or beat 4 chicken breast until thin and wide.).
- Cook spinach in garlic and oil on top of stove until done.
- Add in feta cheese and mix well. (You can add as much as you like. I LOVE feta cheese!).
- Distribute spinach mixture onto each chicken breast. (You may have some leftover).
- Wrap chicken around mixture (kinda like a taco) and secure with a toothpick.
- Roll each breast in bread crumbs until well coated.
- Place in glass baking dish and pour butter over them.
- Cook for 30 minutes and serve.
- I usually have spinach mixture left over and just serve it as a side dish. It's so good that people always want more!