This is the best chicken I have EVER had! It's so fast and easy and it tastes like something you would get at a fancy dinner somewhere nice! My husband raved about it and my friends love it too! It's a keeper!
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Prepare chicken for stuffing.(You can either, slice 2 thick chicken breasts in half and make 4, or beat 4 chicken breast until thin and wide.).
- Cook spinach in garlic and oil on top of stove until done.
- Add in feta cheese and mix well. (You can add as much as you like. I LOVE feta cheese!).
- Distribute spinach mixture onto each chicken breast. (You may have some leftover).
- Wrap chicken around mixture (kinda like a taco) and secure with a toothpick.
- Roll each breast in bread crumbs until well coated.
- Place in glass baking dish and pour butter over them.
- Cook for 30 minutes and serve.
- I usually have spinach mixture left over and just serve it as a side dish. It's so good that people always want more!