1/1 Photo of Spinach Feta Pizza (6 WW points)
1 hr 55 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Found this recipe in Taste of Home by Wilma Lombardo. WW points caluculated using the nutritional analysis provided in the cookbook. One serving is 1 slice of pizza (cut pizza into 6 slices).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup water (70 to 80 degrees)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups bread flour
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1DOUGH: In a bread machine pan, place the first six ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer.
- 2Select dough setting (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tbs of water or flour if needed).
- 3When cycle is completed, turn dough onto a lightly floured surface.
- 4Knead for 1 minute.
- 5Cover and let rest for 15 minutes.
- 6Roll into a 12-in circle.
- 7Transfer to a lightly greased 12-in pizza pan.
- 8Cover and let rise in a warm place until puffed, about 20 minutes.
- 9TOPPINGS: Sprinkle with garlic and garlic salt.
- 10Top with the spinach, onion, mushrooms, cheeses and basil.
- 11Bake at 400 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes or until gold and cheese is melted.
- 12Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
- 13Cut pizza into 6 slices.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Feta Pizza (6 WW points)
Serving Size: 1 (823 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.5
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 20.4 mg
- Sodium 393.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 10.6 g