Recipe by BurtonFanatic
NUTRITION INFO (per 1-tortilla serving) Calories: 275.8 Fat: 8.9 g Carbohydrates: 37.7 g Protein: 12.9 g This quick and easy thin-crust pizza is a delicious alternative to having a platter of grease and cheese delivered to your door.
- 1 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 10 spinach leaves, fresh
- 1 sliced roma tomato
- 1 tablespoon feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons lowfat mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Turn on oven broiler.
- Spray cookie sheet with spray margarine and place tortilla on sheet.
- Toast tortilla lightly on both sides under broiler. Remove from oven.
- Top tortilla with sauce, spinach leaves, and tomato slices.
- Sprinkle on feta cheese and mozzarella cheese.
- Place under broiler until cheese melts.