Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is the easiest and quickest dinner I know, so simple the children can make it and my daughter's Chinese homestay student loves it. There are no measurements, what ever suits. Whenever we travel we make this - the ingredients are so easy to source and the result so delicious. While the pasta is draining, add the sauce to the pan to heat and dinner is ready.
- 500 g pasta
- 450 g pasta sauce, your preferred brand and size
- 200 g feta, diced
- 100 g spinach, fresh young leaves
- Cook spaghetti or any type of pasta; drain.
- Heat up sauce in the pan while the pasta drains.
- Return pasta to the pan and stir.
- Add feta, stir lightly.
- Toss in spinach leaves and stir.