- 3⁄4 cup orzo pasta
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 10 ounces fresh spinach leaves or 10 ounces thawed frozen chopped spinach
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil water in a saucepan. Add orzo and boil uncovered for about 8 or 9 minutes.
- While the orzo is cooking, heat oil in a large skillet over high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add garlic, red pepper, and onions. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add spinach and cook for an additional 4 minutes.
- Drain orzo and add to spinach mixture. Toss in lemon juice, salt, and feta cheese. Stir well.