Recipe by Lalaloula
Oh so yummy savoury muffins! Great when invited to a barbecue and looking for something special to bring along.
Top Review by Laureen in B.C.
These are delicious. I made them ahead for a dinner party by put them into small muffin tins and freezing before baking. after they were frozen I popped them out and put them into freezer bags. When I was ready to use them I took out the amount i needed put them into the greased muffin tins, let them thaw and then bake as directed. thanks
- 200 g frozen spinach, thawed
- 180 g feta cheese (fat-reduced is fine)
- 250 g flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 80 ml olive oil
- 300 ml milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Line your muffin pan with paper cups and cut the feta cheese into small chunks.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a bowl mix flour, baking powder and salt. In another bowl combine spinach, eggs, olive oil and milk. Add in the flour mixture and be sure not to overmix. Fold in the feta cheese cubes.
- Pour dough into the muffin pan and bake for about 20 minutes.