1/1 Photo of Spinach Feta Lamb Burgers
The original recipe for these delicious burgers came from Cooking Light Magazine. I adapted it to what I had on hand and loved the result.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 lb ground lamb
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbles (I used feta with olives & sundried tomatoes)
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt or 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
- 4 hamburger buns
- 4 slices tomatoes (optional)
- 1Mix together spinach, lemon juice, pepper, salt, basil and egg.
- 2Add lamb and feta and mix together (your hands work best for this).
- 3Divide mixture into four portions and shape into patties.
- 4Grill or broil burgers for about 5 minutes on each side, or to desired doneness.
- 5Meanwhile, combine yogurt or sour cream, garlic and dill.
- 6When burgers are done, spread yogurt mixture on buns, add burgers and tomato slices (if using) and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Feta Lamb Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 541.9
- Calories from Fat 312
- Total Fat 34.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.7 g
- Cholesterol 154.3 mg
- Sodium 704.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 30.5 g