1/3 Photos of Spinach & Feta Frittata
Meredith .F's Note:
A yummy, healthy breakfast option from Curves' Diane Magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat broiler and place heating rack 4-5" from the heating element. Microwave fresh spinach in a loosely covered bowl on high for about 3 minutes or until it is slightly wilted. Dry spinach thouroughly with paper towels and chop it coarsely.
- 2Meanwhile, coat bottom and sides of a 12" ovenproof skillet with cooking spray. Heat 1 Tbs. oil in the skillet on med-high and add onion. Cook until lightly browned.
- 3In a large bowl, beat eggs thoroughly. Stir in tomatoes, spinach, cheese, Italian seasoning, salt & pepper.
- 4Add remaining 2 teaspoons oil to the skillet with onion and tilt pan to distribute oil evenly. Pour egg mixture in, evenly distributing vegetables with the back of a wooden spoon. Cook over medium heat without stirring for about 7 minutes or until only te surface is loose.
- 5Place skillet under broiler and cook for approximately 2 minutes or until surface is lightly browned. To serve, loosen edges with a knife, flip it onto a cutting board and slice.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach & Feta Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.7
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 197.1 mg
- Sodium 366.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 10.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried Italian seasoning