1/2 Photos of Spinach Feta Frittata
This is a beautiful frittata. We eat it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. With fresh fruit or salad depending on the meal. Enjoy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- 2Cook onion in olive oil until opaque in a medium skillet.
- 3Add mushrooms and cook for about 1 minute.
- 4Add the spinach and cook until warmed through.
- 5Grease a 9" casserole dish with cooking spray.
- 6Put the vegie mixture in the bottom of the casserole dish.
- 7Add crumbled feta to the eggs and pour over.
- 8Top with mozzarella cheese.
- 9Bake at 350F for approx 30 minutes, or until the eggs are solid.
- 10Cool for about 5 minutes then cut into serving size squares.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Feta Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.6
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 19.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 315.0 mg
- Sodium 536.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 18.2 g