Recipe by princesslisa of a galaxy far far away
From the Kraft website posted here for safe-keeping and other South Beachers out there. 11 carbs, 6 fiber, 110 calories, 2 g fat.
Top Review by weekend cooker
Great idea for this burger.. nice and healthy, and enjoyed. It would be even better I think with some seasoned salt, or some other spice or spices. Made for Spring 2010 pick a chef.
- 2 frozen boca veggie burgers
- 2 cups packed torn fresh spinach leaves
- 4 green onions
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 slices tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons crumbled athenos reduced-fat feta cheese with dried basil and tomato
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook burgers as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, mix spinach, onions and water in saucepan;cover. Bring to boil; cook 1 minute or until spinach is wilted, stirring occasionally.
- Cover each burger with a tomato slice; top with spinach mixture and cheese.