1/3 Photos of Spinach Feta and Artichoke Pizza
This pizza is so good! And what an added bonus to provide your body with power-foods like spinach, garlic, artichokes and tomatoes... packed with antioxidants and other excellent health benefits!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 pizza dough, uncooked and rolled out to about 16 inches (my pizza dough recipe is #167070)
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce (I love Ultimate Pizza Sauce)
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 10 ounces artichoke hearts, quartered
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive, sliced
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 large tomato, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees, if using pizza stone, preheat on bottom rack for 1 hour.
- 2In a bowl, mix together the spinach, artichokes, garlic, onion, olives, parmesan and salt and pepper.
- 3Spread pizza sauce on prepared pizza dough.
- 4Evenly place the spinach mixture on the pizza and top with the sliced tomatoes.
- 5Sprinkle the feta and mozzarella on top.
- 6Bake for 15-20 minutes until done.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Feta and Artichoke Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 520.1
- Calories from Fat 252
- Total Fat 28.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 90.5 mg
- Sodium 1396.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 19.7 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 34.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: