Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This pizza is so good! And what an added bonus to provide your body with power-foods like spinach, garlic, artichokes and tomatoes... packed with antioxidants and other excellent health benefits!
- 1 pizza dough, uncooked and rolled out to about 16 inches (my pizza dough recipe is #167070)
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce (I love Ultimate Pizza Sauce)
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 10 ounces artichoke hearts, quartered
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 red onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup olive, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 large tomatoes, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees, if using pizza stone, preheat on bottom rack for 1 hour.
- In a bowl, mix together the spinach, artichokes, garlic, onion, olives, parmesan and salt and pepper.
- Spread pizza sauce on prepared pizza dough.
- Evenly place the spinach mixture on the pizza and top with the sliced tomatoes.
- Sprinkle the feta and mozzarella on top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until done.
Love the artichoke hearts and feta. I would rate this 5 stars...however my boys didn't like all the toppings......what do they know..they are teenagers. I will make this again soon (when I can eat it all by myself!) Made for ZWT7.
Excellent combo of pizza toppings - as soon as I saw the artichoke hearts and feta, I knew I had to try this, and it didn't let me down. Thanks for a great recipe.
Highly recommended. We made this for guests who are vegetarian. Even my husband, who does not like his pizza without meat, raved about this. Wonderful combination. Thanks for posting.