Prep 40 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a family favorite that my daughter concocted years ago. You can make it with red enchilada sauce if you prefer Spinach Enchiladas.
- 10 -12 flour tortillas
- 16 ounces soft cream cheese
- 4 cooked chicken breasts, chopped or shredded
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can green chilies, drained
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup almonds, wedges
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed & drained
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) cansliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can green enchilada sauce
- 1 jar cocique Mexican crema
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated monterey jack cheese
- chicken,cream cheese, & spinach; mix well.
- Add onions, chilies, almonds, olives; mix well.
- Fill tortillas, roll, & place into a 9x12 baking dish.
- Pour the enchilada sauce over the top.
- Add 1/2 the jar or more of the crema.
- Sprinkle the cheeses on top; bake at 350 degrees covered with foil 45 minutes or tell bubbly & cheese has browned some what.
- Serves 6 to 10.