Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is my signature dish that I love to make for company. I often serve it along side a fruit salad. It makes a beautiful presentation and it tastes delicious!
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and pressed dry
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained
- 1 large white onion, minced (divided)
- 6 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 16 ounces shredded monterey jack cheese (divided)
- 1 (8 ounce) containersliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine spinach, cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, chopped green chilies, and 2 tablespoons of the minced onion in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Saute mushrooms and remaining minced onion in butter or olive oil.
- Spoon cheese, onions, and mushrooms onto each tortilla (reserving some cheese); roll up tightly and place tortillas seam side down in a lightly greased 12x8x2 inch baking dish.
- Spoon spinach mixture over tortillas and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 325 degrees for 30 minutes.