Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I love spinach! I recently tried spinach enchiladas for the first time and loved 'em. I tried to recreate a similar recipe to the one I had. I like this one because you don't have to mess with peppers of any kind but get a lot of kick from a little bit of pepper jack cheese!
- 6 corn tortillas
- 5 ounces frozen spinach (thawed & drained)
- 5 ounces light sour cream (divided)
- 5 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 4 ounces monterey jack pepper cheese (cubed)
- 1⁄2 cup light cheddar cheese (shredded)
- Warm corn tortillas either in microwave or in a pan with oil to soften.
- In a blender or food processor, combine spinach, cream of chicken soup, and about 3 oz of the sour cream.
- Spread about 2 tbsp spinach mixture on each tortilla. Place about four cubes of pepper jack cheese on each tortilla and roll up.
- Add remaining sour cream to remaining spinach mixture.
- Top rolled tortillas with the rest of the spinach mixture and cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 325 for 15 minutes.