1 hr 15 mins
This is a combination of my spinach lasagna recipe and the concept of JackieOhNo's idea to use frozen eggplant cutlets and additional tweaking on my part. Thanks JackieOhNo for the brilliant idea.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 24 ounces prepared spaghetti sauce, I use Bertolli Arrabbiata Sauce
- 14 ounces diced tomatoes, I use Muir Glen Fire Roasted
- 24 ounces cottage cheese, I use 2%
- 8 ounces no-boil lasagna noodles
- 16 ounces frozen eggplants, cutlets
- 4 eggs or 4 Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 2 -3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Spray 13 x 9 pan with cooking spray.
- 3In a bowl combine spaghetti sauce and undrained tomatoes.
- 4In a separate bowl combine cottage cheese, mozzarella cheese, spinach and eggs.
- 5Spread a light layer of sauce in bottom of 13 x 9 pan.
- 6Top with layer of lasagna noodles, half of the spinach, egg mixture, 1 cup of tomato mixture and 1/2 of the eggplant.
- 7Repeat layers.
- 8Top with remaining sauce.
- 9Cover pan with aluminum foil.
- 10Bake for 30 minutes.
- 11Uncover pan and bake for 15 minutes or until mixture is bubbling.
- 12Let sit for 15 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Eggplant Parmesan Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (332 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 282.3
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 131.6 mg
- Sodium 763.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 22.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
no-boil lasagna noodles