1 hr 10 mins
This is from Good Housekeeping Magazine January 2012.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line large cookie sheet with foil; spray with cooking spray.
- 2Trim eggplant; cut lengthwise into 1/2 inch thick planks. Place on cookie sheet; sprinkle with salt and 1/8 tsp pepper. Roast 12 minutes or until softened and golden. Cool.
- 3In bowl, mix spinach, ricotta, egg, parmesan and 1/4 tsp pepper.
- 4Spread 1/2 cup sauce in 9x5 loaf pan. Top with layer of noodles, breaking to fit. Spread half of ricotta mixture over noodles, sprinkle with one-third of mozzarella and top with half of eggplant, overlapping to fit. Repeat layering, then spread 1/4 cup sauce over rest of eggplant; top with remaining noodles, then remaining sauce.
- 5Cover pan with foil and put on cookie sheet. Bake 30 minutes. Uncover, top with remaining mozzarella. Bake 15 minutes more till golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Eggplant Lasagna Loaf
Serving Size: 1 (476 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 503.7
- Calories from Fat 233
- Total Fat 25.9 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 130.7 mg
- Sodium 1151.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 12.8 g
- Protein 38.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
no-boil lasagna noodles