Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
After looking up online for many recipes and going through their ingredients I came up with this recipe. Sadly I can't remember which recipe inspired me more. But there are lots of recipes that are so similar to this. Hope you enjoy my healthy take on it.
- 1 egg white
- 236.59 ml Baby Spinach (chopped)
- 4 cherry tomatoes (chopped)
- 14.79 ml fresh chives (chopped)
- 14.79 ml fat free feta cheese (crumbled)
- 14.79 ml nonfat milk
- 1.23 ml parsley flakes
- 0.25 ml ground black pepper
- 0.25 ml garlic salt
- Spray a skillet with some olive oil, add the spinach and chives and stir on medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Add the cheese, mix well and stir for 2 minutes. Then remove from skillet and set aside.
- Whisk the egg white with milk, pepper, salt and parsley flakes.
- Cook the omelet with a skillet and just when its about done spread the spinach, chives and cheese mix on half of it.
- Put the chapped tomato on top of that half and fold the omelet in half then let it sit for a minute.
- Slide omelet from skillet onto a plate and you may garnish with some fresh parsley then serve it.